Join the BCAMA VISION 2022 Team!
Position: Event Coordinator, VISION 2022 Committee
We are looking for a volunteer to assist the Director of Vision from June 2022 to October 2022.
Vision, BCAMA’s flagship conference, has brought engaging content to British Columbia’s marketing community for over 33 years. This year the conference will be presented in a hybrid format (both in-person and online) for the first time. With Vision thematic development underway, it promises to be an exciting, hard-hitting and inspiring virtual event. Come be a part of the success! Join us and show us your top-notch skills.
About the Role:
- Number of positions: 1
- Reports to: Director of Vision 2022
- Supports the planning and managing of event logistics, platforms, and event programming
- Oversees the development of materials for event including run of show, attendee guide, presentation slides, pre-event attendee communication, event landing page, trouble-shooting documents, feedback surveys and post event reports
- Works closely with MarCom Team, to obtain updated digital assets as required for event platforms
- Develop moderator scripting with the support of Speaker Management Team and event Moderator(s)
- Test and support all technology related aspects of event execution, including securing and developing event platform, coordinating speaker rehearsals, and leading day of platform troubleshooting, to ensure an optimal attendee experience
- Work with AV suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of day of event for both in person and online formats
- Meet with VISION team once per month (by conference call or in person) Note: Frequency will increase closer to event date in September
- Goal oriented self-starter with proactive organizational skills and “Can do” attitude
- Client service oriented
- Collaborative team player
- Proficient in basic word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems
- Virtual or live event production experience will be considered an asset
- Meet with like‐minded committee members and marketing professionals
- Attend the Vision 2022 event
- Opportunity to attend select BCAMA Social Events, virtually
- Networking opportunities
- Build up your marketing and business development portfolio for your resume
- Increase your access to opportunities within BCAMA
- Strong letter of reference or testimonial from BCAMA/Manager
- June 2022 – October 2022
- Estimated time: June 202e: 4 ‐ 8 hours per week / September 2022: up to 15 hours per week
- Availability on event day is mandatory (September 2022)
How To Apply
To submit your application for this role, click Apply Now below which will take you to a web form. Tell us which role you are most interested in volunteering for at VISION Virtual Conference? We look forward to receiving your application!