Join the BCAMA Vision 2022 Team!
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator, VISION 2022 Committee
We are looking for a volunteer to assist the Director of Vision from June 2022 to October 2022.
Vision, BCAMA’s flagship conference, has brought engaging content to British Columbia’s marketing community for over 33 years. This year the conference will be presented in a hybrid format (both in-person and online) for the first time. With Vision thematic development underway, it promises to be an exciting, hard-hitting and inspiring virtual event. Come be a part of the success! Join us and show us your top-notch skills.
About the Role:
- Number of positions: 1
- Reports to: Director of Vision 2022 and Digital Strategy Manager
- Update event brief and communications plan for social media, e-newsletter, and event promotion
- Supports in the development of copy for social media channels and e-newsletter, ensuring deliverable timelines are met
- Coordinates with speaker management team to procure speaker promotional assets for BCAMA social channels and e-newsletter
- Supports development of content and submissions for promotional event calendars
- Ensure all communications material is accurately executed in a timely manner
- Provides day of communication support including live attendee engagement on Social Media Channels
- Meet with VISION team once per month (by conference call or in person) Note: Frequency will increase closer to event date in September
- Client service oriented
- Goal oriented self-starter with proactive organizational skills and “Can do” attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Willingness to help others as a problem solver, displaying servant leadership is ideal
- Previous event Marketing and Communication Skills, including copy writing, content management and social media promotion an asset
- Meet with like‐minded committee members and marketing professionals
- Attend the Vision 2022 event
- Opportunity to attend select BCAMA Social Events, virtually
- Networking opportunities
- Build up your marketing and business development portfolio for your resume
- Increase your access to opportunities within BCAMA
- Strong letter of reference or testimonial from BCAMA/Manager
- June 2022 – October 2022
- Estimated time: June-August 2022: 4 ‐ 8 hours per week / September 2022: up to 15 hours per week
- Availability on event day is mandatory (September 20, 2022)
How To Apply
To submit your application for this role, click Apply Now below which will take you to a web form. Tell us which role you are most interested in volunteering for at VISION Virtual Conference? We look forward to receiving your application!