Join the BCAMA Vision 2021 Team!
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator, (re)VISION 2021 Committee
We are looking for an extraordinary volunteer to assist the BCAMA’s Director of Vision with the planning and execution of the (re)Vision Conference between December 2020 and April 2021.
Vision, BCAMA’s flagship conference, has brought engaging content to British Columbia’s marketing community for over 35 years. In 2020, the conference went virtual for the first time and was rebranded as (re)VISION Virtual Conference, a two half-day event. With (re)VISION thematic development underway, it promises to be an exciting, hard-hitting, and inspiring virtual event. Come be a part of the success! Join us and show us your top-notch skills, build your resume, meet and work with like-minded, smart, hard-working and motivated marketers like you.
About the Role:
- Number of positions: 1
- Reports to: Digital Strategy Manager
- Update event brief and communications plan for social media, e-newsletter and event promotion
- Coordinates with speaker management team to procure speaker promotional assets for BCAMA social channels and e-newsletter
- Supports development of content and submissions for promotional event calendars
- Ensure all communications material is accurately executed in a timely manner
- Provides day of communication support including live attendee engagement on Social Media Channels
- Meet regularly with (re)VISION team (by conference call or in person) i.e., once per month initially with frequency increasing closer to event date in April
- Client service oriented
- Goal oriented self-starter with proactive organizational skills and “Can do” attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Willingness to help others as a problem solver, displaying servant leadership is ideal
- Previous event Marketing and Communication Skills, including copy writing, content management and social media promotion an asset
This is a volunteer role that offers the following benefits
- Meet with like‐minded committee members and marketing professionals
- Attend the (re)VISION 2021 event
- Opportunity to attend select BCAMA Social Events, virtually
- Networking opportunities
- Build up your marketing and business development portfolio for your resume
- Increase your access to opportunities within BCAMA
- Strong letter of reference or testimonial from BCAMA/Manager
- November 2020 – April 2021
- Estimated time:
- December 2020 – February 2021: 4 ‐ 8 hours per week
- March – April 2021: up to 15 hours per week
- Availability on event day is mandatory (Tentatively April 15/16, 2021)
How To Apply
To submit your application for this role, click Apply Now below which will take you to a web form. Tell us which role you are most interested in volunteering for at (re)VISION Virtual Conference? We look forward to receiving your application!