The BCAMA is seeking a creative and organized volunteer to support the planning, creation and execution of digital marketing communications to drive awareness of and ticket sales for our Education Series.
The Education Series offers workshops to equip marketers with the tools, skills and knowledge needed to grow careers. During the workshops, marketers learn hands-on, tactical takeaways that they can immediately apply to their professional marketing activities.
- Develop marketing and creative briefs for each workshop for our Digital and Marketing Communications teams
- Develop a communications plan, leveraging the BCAMA email calendar and BCAMA (and other) social media channels
- Write copy for the BCAMA website, Eventbrite page, newsletters, and social channels, meeting publication deadlines
- Source imagery for the events where required from stock photo libraries
- Ensure all Education Series marketing communications are of high quality and are on brand
- Work with other members of the Marketing Communications team to distribute marketing communications
- Together with the Education Series Director, solicit content from event educators as agreed in the contract and leverage that content through marketing communications
- Measure content performance, working with the Digital and Marketing Communications teams
If you are excited about the prospect of creating campaigns that connect with the BCAMA’s community of over 3,000 BC marketers, and can commit to supporting three Education Series events a year, we’d like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
You will gain experience planning and executing end-to-end awareness and revenue-generating campaigns, primarily in digital channels, interacting with other volunteers on the BCAMA Board, and having access to attend Education Series events on a complimentary basis. In a nutshell…build your resume, your skills and your network.
To learn more about this role, contact Virginia.MacKay@BCAMA.com, or apply now.