Join a Network of Senior Level Influencers
The BCAMA Senior Executive Program was developed to bring together British Columbia’s most senior marketing executives and c-suite leaders across a broad range of disciplines and industries for the purposes of networking, business development, and thought leadership.
Joining this select team of industry leaders is a unique opportunity to discuss marketing challenges, trends, and opportunities with like-minded marketing professionals who are influencing the industry in British Columbia and beyond.
The Value of a Senior Executive Program Membership
Full BCAMA Membership
As a BCAMA Senior Executive Program member, you get the full benefits associated with a regular BCAMA membership and more. Please see our Membership page for more details.
SEP members are privy to a wide range of exclusive perks including:
- Participation in our roundtable events, where marketing leaders participate in conversations on trending topics, challenges, and opportunities in the field.
- Talks by experts in various fields of marketing throughout North America.
- Access to local and international resources, publications, and recommended reading for executives.
For more information on benefits exclusive to SEP members,
SEP Membership Qualifications
Participation in this program is by invitation and referral only. Current SEP members are encouraged to recommend new participants to the organizing team for consideration.
To maintain a high standard of quality for the program and participants, invitations will only be extended to industry leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Is at the most Senior Executive level in a multi-employee organization driving the decisions for marketing (CEO, CMO, VP Marketing or similar role)
- Plays a direct role in influencing corporate and/or creative strategy
- Has 10+ years of experience at a senior executive level in marketing
- Has 10+ years of experience managing significant budgets and profit & loss statements
- Has 10+ years successfully managing and developing teams
2018/19 Membership Fees
The annual membership fee for the Senior Executive Program is $1,500 per participant (plus GST). This includes the $245 USD AMA/BCAMA Membership fee.
The program also offers a $250 drop-in fee (plus GST) for guests interested in attending an event before committing to membership.
All inquiries about the Senior Executive Program can be directed to the Director, Senior Executive Program below.
THE ORGANIZING TEAM
The 2018/19 organizing team is made up of volunteer members from the BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association.
Co-Chair, Senior Executive Program
Lux Insights Inc.
|Chief Marketing Officer
Silver Hills Bakery
Director, Senior Executive Program
|Lecturer & Past Chair – Marketing Department
Langara School of Management
email@example.com | 604.831.2627