To help you choose which Executive Spotlight Speaker to listen to at the 2013 VISION Conference, here are some quick facts about Tamara Mendelsohn (VP of Marketing, Eventbrite), Mona Elesseily (Paid Search & Conversation Expert) and Bob Humphreys (Leader for Demand Programs & Digital Strategy at IBM Canada).
Did you know…
- That Tamara’s Executive Spotlight presentation is titled: The Social Economy?
- That Tamara replied “Closely watch the world around you. Great marketing happens at the intersection of where your brand meets the world.” when answering our question “What do you do to inspire creativity in your role?”
- That, in a guest post on Socialbrite.org, Tamara said, “It’s important to note that social media is a clunky gun – it’s a channel, not a strategy.”?
- That when we asked “What kind of challenges does your team experience on a daily basis?”, Tamara responded “Lack of data.”?
- That Bob’s Executive Spotlight presentation is titled: Three Mandates for the New CMO?
- That Bob will be on a panel at The Future of Marketing, the Canadian Marketing Association’s Annual Convention on June 4, 2013?
- That Bob’s Twitter (@BobHumphreys1) profile says he is “fascinated by the transformational impact of digital marketing & innovation”?
- That Bob hs been a contributor to Marketing magazine?
- That Tamara’s Executive Spotlight presentation is titled: Website Mistakes (And Quick Fixes You Need To Implement Tomorrow)?
- That Mona (@webmona) has 2,209 Twitter followers, and that she follows @BCAMA?
- That, according to her LinkedIn profile, Mona is a would-be stand-up comedian?
- That Mona recently went to a meditation retreat in Hawaii, where she didn’t speak for six days?
Hear our Purple Cow Panel – and our other amazing speakers – at the BCAMA VISION Conference at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on Wednesday, May 22. Click here for more information. Time is running out, so buy your ticket now. Your ticket includes Speed Networking for Marketers and the first annual Penthouse Party!