What do the BCAMA and a cicerone have in common? What even is a cicerone!?
We’re back, and it’s time to reconnect! With Summer winding down and Fall coming up fast, we’re excited to get back into the swing of things. We’ve decided to kick things off for the BC Marketing Community with a fun and interactive happy hour to give you an update on what we have in store for the year ahead while also connecting you with some like-minded marketers from across BC. And all while having a beer or two and learning the difference between a lager and an IPA.
This isn’t another boring Zoom call!
*BTW, a cicerone is like a sommelier, but for beer.
We’ll follow up the tasting with some zoom room networking to help you reconnect with your colleagues and make new marketing contacts, and a chance to win some great prizes (beer!).
Tickets: Only $10 each.
BCAMA Member Perk! Buy one and bring a marketing friend for FREE.
[CONTEST] TAG TO WIN BC CRAFT BEER!
Use #cheersBCAMA on social media.
Bonus Entries: Tag 4 marketing friends for additional chances to win.The hashtag for the event is #cheersBCAMA
About the Cicerone
With almost 10 years of experience working in the BC Craft Beer Industry, David has seen it all during the explosive growth in this sector. He is a Certified Cicerone (Beer Sommelier) and also holds WSET Level III Wine & Spirits certification, his passion for all things fermented is infectious. Food and beverage pairing is his passion, great food, inspired drinks and fine company is his philosophy to a full life.
Beers We’ll Be Tasting:
1. Pilsner (Not your dad’s lager)
- Vancouver Island Brewing – Victoria Pilsner –
- Fours Winds Brewing – Huftgold
- Parallel 49 – Craft Pilsner
2. Hazy IPA (Passing fad or here to stay?)
- Vancouver Island Brewing – Broken Islands Hazy IPA
- Yellow Dog Brewing – High 5 Hazy IPA
- Fernie Brewing – Hit the Deck Hazy IPA
3. Dark Beer (Don’t be afraid of the dark!)
- Vancouver Island Brewing – Dominion Dark Lager
- Hoyne Brewing – Dark Matter
- Howe Sound Brewing – Rail Ale Nut Brown
This event is sponsored by
Insights West is a team of passionate, truth-seeking market researchers who question everything to uncover the truth and what is emerging for a diverse set of clients.